The Elias Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to providing superior legal services in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards. We are proud to help clients from Miami-Dade County, South Florida and throughout the State of Florida with their transactions and legal matters. It’s our goal to make the legal process as stress-free and smooth as possible. We will communicate with you every step of the way to insure you are apprised of all critical items as they arise.
Our Founder, Robert Elias, has written a number of articles regarding a range of real estate, corporate, estate planning and related topics. He has shared a few of those articles with you below to reference and use as a resource. Please feel free to contact our firm today at (305) 823-2300 for further information or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to assisting you with your legal and business consulting needs.
- Thinking of Moving into a Condominium in the New Year? Here
Are Some Important Insights to Keep in Mind.
- COVID-19 Announcement
- Starting a Business in Florida – IMPORTANT STEPS
- Advance Directives — Critical Component of Estate Planning
- The Benefits of LLC’s for Real Estate Investments
- Enhanced Life Estate Deeds – Effective Planning Tool in Florida
- FIRPTA Withholding Rate on Real Estate Sales Increased to 15%
- Government Cracks Down on Secretive Miami-Dade Luxury Real Estate Buyers
- Private Loans on the Rise
- Residential Tenants in Florida: Rights and Responsibilities
- Understanding Probate in Florida
- Benefits of Florida Real Estate Attorneys vs. Title Companies